1 (edited by nwohiobb 2011-11-21 05:13:56)

Topic: cant access phpmyadmin after changing IP address/listing port

==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version: v0.1.5 (MySQL)
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  Ubuntu 10.04.3 lts
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

I cant access phpmyadmin anymore after changing the IP address and listing port to 83 because I already have a webserver on port 80 on external IP address?

But I do plan on switching it back to the defaults soon as I get one more public IP address.

I also need to know how to get inside to change policyd because its rejecting all my emails.

Or I want the whole spam/anti virus turned off because I already got a external spam/anti virus server setup.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: cant access phpmyadmin after changing IP address/listing port

nwohiobb wrote:

I cant access phpmyadmin anymore after changing the IP address and listing port to 83 because I already have a webserver on port 80 on external IP address?

You should access URL like this: httpS://your_server.com:83/phpmyadmin/

nwohiobb wrote:

I also need to know how to get inside to change policyd because its rejecting all my emails.

You can manage white/blacklist with iRedAdmin-Pro: http://www.iredmail.org/admin_panel.html or manage it with MySQL command line.

Reference: http://policyd.sourceforge.net/readme.html

nwohiobb wrote:

Or I want the whole spam/anti virus turned off because I already got a external spam/anti virus server setup.

Disable Amavisd + ClamAV + SpamAssassin by executing below commands:

# postconf -e content_filter=""
# /etc/init.d/postfix reload

If you want to disable Policyd too, remove "check_policy_server inet:127.0.0.1:10031" in /etc/postfix/main.cf, then reload Postfix.

3 (edited by nwohiobb 2011-11-22 02:12:30)

see when I try to access phpmyadmin I get this in firefox:

An error occurred during a connection to 192.168.20.3:83.

SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

I guess I can leave it like this intill I move and get more ip's because the mail server is on residential account with one static IP address.

nwohiobb wrote:

An error occurred during a connection to 192.168.20.3:83.

SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

Does HTTPS work fine with port 80 before?

yes port 80 works but I have a other webserver that is using port 80 but the reason why I switched it to 83 is because when you type in mail.domain.com it would just go to domain.com its all due to I only have one public static IP.