Topic: moving domains
==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version: 0.7.0; ldap
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 5
Our domain is about to expire and we cannot renew it. I have set up a new domain with a 301 re-directing all requests for the old domain for web. Now for email:
- Is it possible to change the domain name users are currently registered in, without re-creating all accounts and moving mail between them?
- Is it possible to set up a re-direct for all email currently destined for the old domain to the new domain?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.