Topic: several problems
Hi, I have had some problems with a new install I hope I can help
==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version: 0.7.3
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 5.7 Final
- Log: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[208.79.xxx.xxx]: 450 4.7.1 <email@example.com>: Recipient address rejected: Policy Rejection- Please try later.;
I did a new install of version 0.7.3, and I have several problems:
- Emails are sent correctly and fast, this is no problem, but it serves to clarify the following.
- Receives no mail, when I see the log always see this message: "... NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown ... Recipient address rejected: Policy Rejection-Please try later.," If I send from gmail or hotmail mail if arrives but it takes more than 15 minutes.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.