Topic: License MYSQL lifetime

Hi there!

We would like to purchase the  MYSQL lifetime license for Iredmail, but we have a few questions:

1 – when we purchase, do we get a new tar file for installation, or do we just insert a license key somewhere and the features are “unlocked”?

2 – we would need to install first in or internal server for modification and personalization purposes. After all is done we would install in the mail server, so actually iRedmail would be used in only one server. Will we need 2 licenses?

We will wait for your reply.

Regards!==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version:
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: License MYSQL lifetime

Dear Adrianom,

I replied your email twice, but not sure why you didn't receive them. Anyway, i'm pleased to answer it again.

Adrianom wrote:

1 – when we purchase, do we get a new tar file for installation, or do we just insert a license key somewhere and the features are “unlocked”?

You will get an email with download link immediately after payment completed, you can download the latest iRedAdmin-Pro by accessing link in email.

Adrianom wrote:

2 – we would need to install first in or internal server for modification and personalization purposes. After all is done we would install in the mail server, so actually iRedmail would be used in only one server. Will we need 2 licenses

One license should be fine. Just make sure you have only one iRedAdmin-Pro is running at the same time.

Hello
Thanks for the reply, really did not get your emails. I have some more questions and would like to know if you can help me. Currently my servers have the following configuration:

Postfix Version 2.5.6
SpamAssassin Version 3.2.5
mysql-5.1.33 comminity
postfixadmin 2.3rc4-   date in mysql
SquirrelMail Version 1.4.17  date in file
180 domains
5000 e-mail accounts

I wonder if I can do a full migration and transparent to my customers.
(e-mail accounts, e-mails stored, bookmark webmail, webmail settings, webmail folders and emails stored in webmail).

Looks pretty easy.

- iRedMail uses same MySQL structure as PostfixAdmin, but with slightly changes, that means you can easily export current MySQL database (which stores mail accounts) then import into iRedMail. All domains, domain admins, alias domains, mail users (includes password), mail aliases should be migrated.

- iRedMail ships Postfix, SpamAssassin too.

- For SquirrelMail, we have a better replacement: Roundcube Webmail. http://roundcube.net/ It's more beautiful and user friendly than SquirrelMail. I bet you will like it.

ok thanks for the answers, I am providing the license purchase.