Topic: [SOLVED] Clamav-base - problem downloading it.

Hi, i'm having some problems with the clamav package. It seems that clamav-base_0.97+dfsg-2~squeeze1_all.deb doesn't exist anymore, and the instalation halts. is there any way to use another clamav version, or something?

Thanx...

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: [SOLVED] Clamav-base - problem downloading it.

It's officially provided by Debian, so please refresh (apt-get update) or change your Debian apt mirror and try again.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

It's officially provided by Debian, so please refresh (apt-get update) or change your Debian apt mirror and try again.

Guys, dorry tio botter you like that, but, i've updated my sources.list and the instalation script had these output:

Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
  amavisd-new: Depends: libcompress-zlib-perl (>= 1.35)
  libapache2-mod-wsgi: Depends: python (< 2.6) but 2.6.6-3+squeeze6 is to be installed
  php5-gd: Depends: phpapi-20060613+lfs
           Depends: php5-common (= 5.2.6.dfsg.1-1+lenny13) but 5.3.3-7+squeeze3 is to be installed
  php5-imap: Depends: phpapi-20060613+lfs
             Depends: php5-common (= 5.2.6.dfsg.1-1+lenny13) but 5.3.3-7+squeeze3 is to be installed
  php5-ldap: Depends: phpapi-20060613+lfs
  php5-mcrypt: Depends: phpapi-20060613+lfs
  python-ldap: Depends: python (< 2.6) but 2.6.6-3+squeeze6 is to be installed
  python-mysqldb: Depends: python (< 2.6) but 2.6.6-3+squeeze6 is to be installed
E: Broken packages
< ERROR > Installation failed, please check the terminal output.

It seems that my version of PHP is newer then the program can handle. Is that true? is there any thing i could do to work arround this issue?

Thanks again...

I've mannage to solve the problem. Thank you for your patiance.