Topic: smtp server [SOLVED]
==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version:
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
UbuntuServer 10.04 LTS
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
I have a problem connecting to smtp server for mail delivery...
E-mail client is Thunderbird v6.0.2.
SMTP server configuration:
- port 465
- connection security> STARTTLS
- Authentication method> Normal password
in mail.log I get:
postfix/smtpd[...]: connect from some.domain.name[xx.xx.xx.xx]
and then nothing for some amount of time.
Then I get timeout error from Thunderbird.
What am I doing wrong?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.