Topic: Send and receive mails to local domain

==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version: 7.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: 5.6
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

How can we use iredmail to send and receive mails internally i.e. domain.com users should be able to send and receive mails to domain.com only, they should not be able to send and receive emails gmail, yahoo, other domains.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

PineMail Admin==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version:
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Send and receive mails to local domain

It's achieved in iRedAPD (OpenLDAP backend).
You can also manage it with iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP:
http://screenshots.iredmail.googlecode.com/hg/iredadmin/user_profile_restrictions.png

so far I understand from reject mails  field, we can reject mails for certain domains / email ids, how can we achieve reject mails to ALL domains other than their own domain which means they should be able to send mails to their domain only & all the incoming & outgoing mails to internet should get rejected.

Thanks in advance.

Pine Mail Admin

PineMail11 wrote:

how can we achieve reject mails to ALL domains other than their own domain which means they should be able to send mails to their domain only & all the incoming & outgoing mails to internet should get rejected.

First of all, i beg you use short sentences instead of a long one, my english is not so good sad

To reject mails to ALL domains, place @. in both "Reject mails from below senders" and "Reject mails to below recipients", and add @your_domain.com in both "Bypass mails from below senders" and "Bypass mails to below recipients".