1 (edited by sh0x 2011-08-22 05:27:03)

Topic: Upgrading from 0.5.1 to 0.7.3

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade from an older version of iredmail .5.1 to .7.3 on CentOS. I'd like to migrate the old installation to a new iredmail installation on Debian.  The only things I need to preserve would be the vmail database.

I can dump the vmail database on the old system and load it on the new system, but then I'll have to update the sql tables. I've done this but I'm still missing the following columns:

alias table
* moderators
* accesspolicy
* domain

mailbox table
* bytes

share_folder table

I could create these manually I guess, but shouldn't these be created at some point when I was following the incremental upgrade guides? Curious where I'm missing something. I can't find the steps where these columns would be created. Maybe these are used by iredadmin? Don't recall seeing a step to install iredadmin during the upgrade process.

Jason

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

2 (edited by sh0x 2011-08-22 05:27:37)

Re: Upgrading from 0.5.1 to 0.7.3

I can't find this in the upgrade procedures but I snagged what I needed from iRedMail-0.7.3/samples/iredmail.sql.

ALTER TABLE alias ADD COLUMN moderators TEXT NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
ALTER TABLE alias ADD COLUMN accesspolicy VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
ALTER TABLE alias ADD COLUMN domain VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';

ALTER TABLE mailbox ADD COLUMN bytes BIGINT(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
ALTER TABLE mailbox ADD COLUMN messages BIGINT(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
ALTER TABLE mailbox ADD COLUMN disclaimer TEXT NOT NULL DEFAULT '';

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS share_folder (
    from_user VARCHAR(255) CHARACTER SET ascii NOT NULL,
    to_user VARCHAR(255) CHARACTER SET ascii NOT NULL,
    dummy CHAR(1),
    PRIMARY KEY (from_user, to_user),
    INDEX (from_user),