Topic: question about upgrade from iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.1.0 to 1.2.0

Hello,

I have 2 questions after upgrade from v 1.1.0 to v 1.2.0

1. is it a normal in this new release that we don`t see the spam emails table on the "home dashboard" screen but we need to
click the on the number "Quarantined" mails in order to see the table in the new page ?

2. if I configured the ver 1.1.0 to dump the spam emails on to SQL db so the users can see their spam emails when they want it, do I need to configure the new version on the same way or ?? I cannot remember which files was edited in order to enable the virus and spam emails to be dumped on to SQL database..... therefore I ask it...

from the dashboard I can click on the  "Quarantined" number, so I assume that this means that I don`t need to touch it ?

Thank You
Best regards

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: question about upgrade from iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.1.0 to 1.2.0

OviVan wrote:

1. is it a normal in this new release that we don`t see the spam emails table on the "home dashboard" screen but we need to click the on the number "Quarantined" mails in order to see the table in the new page ?

Yes, we removed section "Latest 10 quarantined mails" in Dashboard page. Because admin can click on the number of "Quarantined" mails to view them. It's useful to reduce SQL queries to speed up page load.

2. if I configured the ver 1.1.0 to dump the spam emails on to SQL db so the users can see their spam emails when they want it, do I need to configure the new version on the same way or ?

You don't need to configure it again.

3 (edited by OviVan 2011-06-12 00:28:36)

thank you for reply, I understand it now..nice to know... I have successfully upgraded it...
everything is working just fine.....

The log-in is much faster now than it was on the previous release I noticed it right after upgrade, and it`s very nice smile

OviVan wrote:

The log-in is much faster now than it was on the previous release I noticed it right after upgrade, and it`s very nice

Thanks for letting me know, that's great. smile