Topic: iRedMail 0.7.1 on FreeBSD 8.2 (JAILED)
Hello, I ve got few comments on the installation script
I ve got a FreeBSD 8.2 x64 box and I tried to save me the trouble of setting everything manually and ended up in quite a mess after using iRedMail.
- PHP 5.3.6 was build without APACHE22 module
- Dovecot was build without the SQL driver
- LDAP was installed although I selected MySQL for storage
- There was a syntax error in the PHP.INI - (expose_php=no;yes)
- MySQL 5.0.x .. kinda obsolete considering performance monster 5.5
- I ran into this one again:
Now I get " Access denied for user 'vmail'@'220.127.116.11' (using password: YES)" while Postfix tries to access MySQL
and 18.104.22.168 is localhost
that one will wait a fag
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.