Topic: Catch-all & undelivered message
I have a Catch-all problem with iredmail 0.6.0 and iredadmin-pro 1.3.0.
When enabled, internal delivery of unresolved recipients are sent to catch-all accounts.
But external mails are rejected with undelivered message.
I use catch-all so that no undelivered message returned to sender.
How to turn off undelivered message without using catch-all account and undelivered mails are made discarded.
About iredadmin-pro 1.4.1.
I don't like the user interface for 1.4.1 for managing mail lists. Thats why I switch back to 1.3.0 again. I thinks 1.3.0 has a much better mail list management.
However the improvements in 1.4.1 is the way to go for a commercial version of iredmail.
These are my wish lists.
1. Suggest integrate spam mail management such as maia or mailscanner.
The built in amavisd catches spam better than my firewall .
2. Spam mail reports sent to each user at certain intervals for all quarantined mails (ie. once daily).
3. Add mailarchiva like features.
4. I add webmin for a web based admin interface.
Then iredmail will be a world class email solution for all !
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.