Topic: Catch-all & undelivered message

I have a Catch-all problem with iredmail 0.6.0 and iredadmin-pro 1.3.0.
When enabled, internal delivery of unresolved recipients are sent to catch-all accounts.
But external mails are rejected with undelivered message.
I use catch-all so that no undelivered message returned to sender.
How to turn off undelivered message without using catch-all account and undelivered mails are made discarded.

About iredadmin-pro 1.4.1.
I don't like the user interface for 1.4.1 for managing mail lists. Thats why I switch back to 1.3.0 again. I thinks 1.3.0 has a much better mail list management.
However the improvements in 1.4.1 is the way to go for a commercial version of iredmail.
These are my wish lists.
1. Suggest integrate spam mail management such as maia or mailscanner.
    The built in amavisd catches spam better than my firewall smile.
2. Spam mail reports sent to each user at certain intervals for all quarantined mails (ie. once daily).
3. Add mailarchiva like features.
4. I add webmin for a web based admin interface.
Then iredmail will be a world class email solution for all !

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Catch-all & undelivered message

kahwi wrote:

How to turn off undelivered message without using catch-all account and undelivered mails are made discarded.

You should finger out the original recipient of these undelivered messages. To root@your_hostname? Did you check /etc/postfix/aliases?

kahwi wrote:

I don't like the user interface for 1.4.1 for managing mail lists. Thats why I switch back to 1.3.0 again. I thinks 1.3.0 has a much better mail list management.

Thanks for this feedback, you're the first one tell me which UI is better for you. I will try to balance it, but no guarantee here.

kahwi wrote:

1. Suggest integrate spam mail management such as maia or mailscanner.

No plan to integrate Maia or MailScanner. We will keep shipping Amavisd.

kahwi wrote:

2. Spam mail reports sent to each user at certain intervals for all quarantined mails (ie. once daily).

This should be achieved with a crontab job, not iRedAdmin-Pro.

kahwi wrote:

3. Add mailarchiva like features.

Still no plan yet. But it should be a iRedMail feature request, not iRedAdmin-Pro. smile

kahwi wrote:

4. I add webmin for a web based admin interface.

No plan for webmin yet. Sorry.