Topic: Roundcube -> Filters -> Reply with message / character escaping

Hello,
first i would like to say, that i love iRedMail. The installation was easy and the system is running like charm on my Debian Box.

I have three question regarding setting up filters with roundcube. I know that roundcube is third party software but hopefully anyone knows how to get rid of my problems.

1. If i type something like " I'm out of office ...."  the ' will be escaped with a \   .. Does anyone know where to change this ?

2. The auto-reply is working without any issue but i wonder where i can change the auto added addition to the subject. Actually it generates something like this  'Auto: original subject'. I like to change the word 'Auto' to 'automated repsone' or something similar.

3. The FROM: header address is like this <www@domain.de> ... but for some reason my client would like to have the name of the sender included instead just the email address so i believe it should look like  this 'My Name <www@domain.de>'. Is there any chance to fix this?

Thanks for your reply in advance and thanks again for such a great product (will buy the Pro Version soon).

Best,
Toby

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Roundcube -> Filters -> Reply with message / character escaping

tobias.gabler wrote:

1. If i type something like " I'm out of office ...."  the ' will be escaped with a \   .. Does anyone know where to change this ?

Seems it's auto-escaped in roundcube webmail plugin "plugins/managesieve/".

tobias.gabler wrote:

2. The auto-reply is working without any issue but i wonder where i can change the auto added addition to the subject. Actually it generates something like this  'Auto: original subject'. I like to change the word 'Auto' to 'automated repsone' or something similar.

Impossible with dovecot-1.x.

It's hard-coded in dovecot-1.x source file, you have to change source file then re-compile and install it.

3. The FROM: header address is like this <www@domain.de> ... but for some reason my client would like to have the name of the sender included instead just the email address so i believe it should look like  this 'My Name <www@domain.de>'. Is there any chance to fix this?

No idea yet, sorry.