Topic: Quarantined mails view not right

In the quarantined mail view i don't get to see all spam e-mail.
Also the view is not updated correctly.

As you can see in the attached image the first four pages are empty, after that the pages are filled with quarantined emails.

After deleting all the spam emails it still sais there are 200 spam emails in quarantine but I can't see them.

Do you have any ideas?

With kind regards,

Luc Verhoeven

Post's attachments

afbeelding.JPG
afbeelding.JPG 29.55 kb, 5 downloads since 2011-03-04 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Quarantined mails view not right

Is it v1.4.0 or v1.4.1 which was released today?

It's a bug in v1.4.0, it can't correctly handle mail subject/sender/recipient, was (hopefully) fixed in v1.4.1.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

It's a bug in v1.4.0, it can't correctly handle mail subject/sender/recipient, was (hopefully) fixed in v1.4.1.

It was in v1.4.1

4 (edited by robynhub 2011-03-04 20:10:14)

veldsink wrote:
ZhangHuangbin wrote:

It was in v1.4.1

I've this bug also in sent mails and recived mails

Post's attachments

Schermata 2011-03-04 a 13.08.58.png
Schermata 2011-03-04 a 13.08.58.png 28.64 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

5 (edited by robynhub 2011-03-04 20:13:38)

Altought, queryes are all right smile

I would help but I don't know Python at all.

This issue is caused by special characters in mail subject, email address of senders/recipients, iRedAdmin-Pro can't handle them correctly or safely.

Is it possible that you export whole "amavisd" database and mail it to me? so that i can fix it quickly and locally.

Thanks very much for your help. smile

7 (edited by robynhub 2011-03-04 20:24:12)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

This issue is caused by special characters in mail subject, email address of senders/recipients, iRedAdmin-Pro can't handle them correctly or safely.

Is it possible that you export whole "amavisd" database and mail it to me? so that i can fix it quickly and locally.

I really would do that! Unfortunately i've subscribed a privacy contract with my customers and I can't redistribute private mails to others.
I know that you will use it for debug purposes but I think that they won't cares!

I can give to you the whole schema but I understand that will be unuseful.

If there is any other way to help you to debug iRedAdmin-Pro I'll be glad to help you

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I don't think that is related to special chars. In 1.4.0 I've everything working.

robynhub wrote:

I don't think that is related to special chars. In 1.4.0 I've everything working.

Do you have both v1.4.0 and v1.4.1 running? And v1.4.0 works well?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
robynhub wrote:

Do you have both v1.4.0 and v1.4.1 running? And v1.4.0 works well?

Yes.