Topic: Transport_maps

Hi iredmail,

1.         i have licensed iredadmin-pro-1.3, plz send me the iredamin-pro-1.4. to my email id.
2.         i have one domain which nameserver is hostgator.com and i have 2 MX record, 1st   '0'   priority value is my iredmail ip, and 2nd   '10'   is hostgator local mail server. in hostgator i have one accout is catchall@mydomin.com.
and route all mail mydomain ->> catchall@mydomain.com is working fine, when my iredmail server in down with my reason all incoming mails route to catchall@mydomain.com. after iredmail up all mail fetched and delivered to users. it working fine..

my problem is from my iredmail ip showing not route to host with 2 domains. i have configured transport_maps in postfix main.cf
and edit /etc/postfix/transport
abc.com    smtp:mydomain.com or my hostgator mx ip
save and exit
postmap hash:/etc/postfix/transport
services postfix restart

if my users send mail to abc.com it relay with my hostgator ip but shows error

relay=174.120.188.34[174.120.188.34]:25, delay=2.3, delays=0.01/0.01/0.98/1.3, dsn=5.0.0, status=bounced (host 174.120.188.34[174.120.188.34] said: 550-mail.mydomain.com (mail.mydomain.com) [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:36027 550-is currently not permitted to relay through this server. Perhaps you have 550-not logged into the pop/imap server in the last 30 minutes or do not have 550 SMTP Authentication turned on in your email client. (in reply to RCPT TO command))
with crontab pop authenticate every 2 min.
help me

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.