Topic: I do not accede to iredadmin

I try to access  https://your_server/iredadmin

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

tail -f /var/log/apache2/error.log

[Wed Nov 03 16:38:21 2010] [error] [client 111.111.111.11] Traceback (most recent call last):
[Wed Nov 03 16:38:21 2010] [error] [client 111.111.111.11]   File "/usr/share/apache2/iredadmin/iredadmin.py", line 32, in <module>
[Wed Nov 03 16:38:21 2010] [error] [client 111.111.111.11]     from libs import iredbase, iredutils
[Wed Nov 03 16:38:21 2010] [error] [client 111.111.111.11]   File "/usr/share/apache2/iredadmin/libs/iredbase.py", line 55, in <module>
[Wed Nov 03 16:38:21 2010] [error] [client 111.111.110.11]     backend = cfg.general.get('backend', 'ldap')
[Wed Nov 03 16:38:21 2010] [error] [client 111.111.110.11]   File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/web/utils.py", line 68, in __getattr__
[Wed Nov 03 16:38:21 2010] [error] [client 111.111.111.11]     raise AttributeError, k
[Wed Nov 03 16:38:21 2010] [error] [client 111.111.111.11] AttributeError: 'general'
[Wed Nov 03 16:38:21 2010] [error] [client 111.111.111.11] Premature end of script headers: iredadmin.py

appreciate any help. thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: I do not accede to iredadmin

It's caused by incorrect file permission.
Try to fix them with below commands:

# cd /usr/share/apache2/
# sudo chown -R iredadmin:iredadmin iredadmin/
# sudo chmod -R 0755 iredadmin/
# sudo chmod 0640 iredadmin/settings.ini

Is it iRedAdmin open source edition or iRedAdmin-Pro?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

It's caused by incorrect file permission.
Try to fix them with below commands:

# cd /usr/share/apache2/
# sudo chown -R iredadmin:iredadmin iredadmin/
# sudo chmod -R 0755 iredadmin/
# sudo chmod 0640 iredadmin/settings.ini

Is it iRedAdmin open source edition or iRedAdmin-Pro?

I made the changes I dimension, but not all, the same mistakes. The 0.1.3 iRedadmin guess it's open source. was installed with iredmail

I noticed that a http://myserver/ired  I can access

but in the directories.
leave a picture here

Post's attachments

ireadmin.png
ireadmin.png 113.67 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

instalasion in the process I have these two errors. would have some connection with my problem

Stopping OpenLDAP: slapd.
Starting OpenLDAP: slapd.
adding new entry "dc=mydomain,dc=com"
adding new entry "cn=vmail,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
adding new entry "cn=vmailadmin,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
adding new entry "o=domains,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
adding new entry "o=domainAdmins,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
adding new entry "domainName=mydomain.com,o=domains,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
adding new entry "ou=Users,domainName=mydomain.com,o=domains,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
adding new entry "ou=Groups,domainName=mydomain.com,o=domains,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
adding new entry "ou=Aliases,domainName=mydomain.com,o=domains,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
adding new entry "ou=Externals,domainName=mydomain.com,o=domains,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
adding new entry "mail=postmaster@mydomain.com,o=domainAdmins,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
adding new entry "mail=www@mydomain.com,ou=Users,domainName=mydomain.com,o=domains,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
error: 'Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)'

Configure Policyd (postfix policy daemon).
ERROR 1050 (42S01) at line 1 in file: '/usr/share/dbconfig-common/data/postfix-policyd/upgrade/mysql/1.73-1': Table 'blacklist_dnsname' already exists

Are you fresh install?

I tried installing several times but always the same errors and problems

what os do you use? check before installed whether have mysql ?  are you use virtual box?

if have mysql, please remove it.

debian lenny
mysql is installed

covered with virtual box?
how is that to remove mysql?