Topic: Mailing List add subject prefix

Hello,

Is there a way we can add a prefix to the subject line of any of the mailing lists?

As in.

Mailing list name is:  TEST
Append to subject (ONLY ONCE): [TEST]

Anyone?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Mailing List add subject prefix

I have no idea yet, sorry. sad

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I have no idea yet, sorry. sad

Hi, is this something that will be on the list to develop?  This is pretty big for me.

Thanks.

I'm thinking about how to implement this feature, but no promise to achieve in next release. Sorry. sad

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I'm thinking about how to implement this feature, but no promise to achieve in next release. Sorry. sad

I need this function.

6 (edited by ventas 2012-03-16 18:52:57)

hypolito wrote:
ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I need this function.

We could also really need it. At the moment we´re using Mailman for mailing lists, until we have switched to iRedMail. For me the mailing list from iRedMail looks like a simple alias-list with permission-management like who can write to it or not. :-/

Maybe it´s possible to integrate mailman in the whole package and admin panel in a future upgrade?

ventas wrote:

For me the mailing list from iRedMail looks like a simple alias-list with permission-management like who can write to it or not. :-/

You're right.

Still no plan to integrate Mailman, sorry.