Topic: Throttling question
About the throttling, I have few question below
1. If applied throttling on domain, it will be a domain level or user level?
Domain level = if one user within the domain used up the quota, no other domain user can send out email within a period.
User level = the throttling is a default setting of every user within the domain. It can be overwrite by the user's throttling.
2. If few user within the domain will set to unlimited, the other will use a standard throttling (e.g. 20M per hour). Should I put the throttling on domain level, and set the unimited to the specific user?
3. WIll the domain or user throttling overwrite the configuration setting?
4. Can it limit outgoing domain? e.g. To hotmail limit to 1000 mail per hour.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.