Topic: Error message on 1.3

When we try 1.3 version on our production server.  When we click on the domain, it will display the below error message. 
(False, "{'info': '', 'desc': 'No such object'}")

Moreover, the search engine doesn't work at the moment.  Please advice.  Thanks.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Error message on 1.3

Please check your config file "settings.ini" first.
Do you have basedn, domainadmin_dn, bind_dn configured correctly?

Thanks.  I found the basedn was incorrect.  The problem fixed smile

By the way, any menu about the new feature? (e.g. whitelisting/blacklisting & throttling configuration)

If I made some change on the throttling configuration before, will it overwrite the configure file?

bongdotcom wrote:

By the way, any menu about the new feature? (e.g. whitelisting/blacklisting & throttling configuration)

Try to remove all records in database "iredadmin.sessions". It will force admins to re-login. After re-login, you should find blacklist/whitelist under menu: System -> Whitelist (OR Blacklist).

$ mysql -uroot -p
mysql> USE iredadmin;
mysql> TRUNCATE sessions;

If I made some change on the throttling configuration before, will it overwrite the configure file?

No. It just read Policyd SQL database, if you update throttling with iRedAdmin-Pro, it will update policyd SQL database.