Topic: TLS Issue as other domain says "our domain did not encrypt this messa"
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes RedAdmin-Pro v2.6.1 (LDAP)
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We're facing issue in TLS. When we're sending email to gmail account it's says that "our domain did not encrypt this message" and red color lock icon is coming. But we've integrated TLS service. Below few things we've done already:
added below in master.cf file ;
465 inet n - n - - smtpd
Also uncommented below lines in main.cf file;
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes
smtpd_sasl_security_options = noanonymous
In firewall we've allowed 465, 587,25, ports too.
we need your help on priority please...
Police Headquarter, Jharkhand