Topic: rebuilding server
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Lubuntu 17.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
My mail server crashed when an SSD failed, and I am now rebuilding the server on a clean install of Lubuntu.
iRedMail.sh reaches "Generate Diffie Hellman Group with openssl, please wait"
I waited at least 20 minutes for it, (not enough entropy?)
So I installed rng-tools, and then Software Update said "you need to restart to use your software" so I clicked "Restart now", which I think terminated the install early.
So I tried running iRedMail.sh again and got to "Generate D-H" quickly, and seemed to complete OK.
My LAN desktop's Thunderbird was still set up to access the mail server,
so I tried sending test emails from and to my mail server's accounts.
They were sent OK, but never arrived.
Four days later "Mail Delivery System" returns started arriving.
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; connect to 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024: Connection refused
What should be listening on port 10024?
I don't have anything that is listening on port 10024.
Is it possible to have the message failure notices returned the same day (after first failure)?