1 (edited by devedames 2017-07-18 09:54:06)

Topic: No Closing regexp delimeter

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hi I've been seeing this on my mail logs - warning: pcre map /etc/postfix/helo_access.pcre. line 34: no closing regexp delimiter ".": ignoring this rule.
Mails incoming and outgoing are working but I'm worried that the error might get something from the security perspective or something.

Tnx in Advanced!

Post's attachments

etc.postfix.helo_access.pcre_line34.png
etc.postfix.helo_access.pcre_line34.png 47.66 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

maillog.png 5.73 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: No Closing regexp delimeter

devedames wrote:

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
====

Hi I've been seeing this on my mail logs - warning: pcre map /etc/postfix/helo_access.pcre. line 34: no closing regexp delimiter ".": ignoring this rule.
Mails incoming and outgoing are working but I'm worried that the error might get something from the security perspective or something.

Tnx in Advanced!

Hi Guys,

Anyone?

devedames wrote:

Check this file line by line to find the wrong one.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
devedames wrote:

Check this file line by line to find the wrong one.

Hi Zhang,

Thanks for the reply, I didn't have the time to check it line by line and also I am not sure what I am looking for so what I did was copy the settings here - https://bitbucket.org/zhb/iredmail/comm … c7630782eb based from this thread - http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic5599 … spcre.html reload postfix and the issue was gone.