Topic: How are you guys dealing with CBL Antispam?

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.6 OPENLDAP edition.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP/Active Directory
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: No need
====

Hi!
   First of all, I am very pleased with iRedmail. The package is very well formatted and works the way it should. Props for that. This post is not directed to the developer, but to anyone who may have any experience with this.

Well, after almost a year of tests and adjusts, I decided to launch iRedmail officially in our company, which has 30 users (small). Some adjusts had to be made after that, but nothing that could compromise the project itself. But one thing is making me lose sleep: CBL. They block our IP for different reasons, and until now, none of the reasons pointed for blocking have relation to our network nor server. I've made an investigation in our network, followed the traffic and couldn't identify anything related to the problems reported by them. Our users are setting strong passwords. The network seems to be ok. At least, this is what I THINK, because I have my technical limitations, too. It is a pain in the neck and we feel powerless when it happens. My fear is that it's going to continue and there will be a time when they won't allow the manual IP removal from the list.

So, are you guys having this kind of problem, too? If so, how are you dealing with it? What is your suggestion to avoid this annoying issue (just to be clear, it has nothing to do with iRedmail itself)?

Once again, thank you developer for this brilliant package! And thank you to anyone who may give me some advice.

Cheers smile

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: How are you guys dealing with CBL Antispam?

I'm afraid that you have to contact the CBL maintainer.