- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.6
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Mp
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,

For some reason, my subdomain doesn't seem to be working correctly. The only way I can access the urls "/mail", "/iredadmin", and "/sogo" is by using my VPS IP  (Ex. 142.23.442.12/iredadmin) and it will put me on an unverified HTTPS (SSL is for my real domain). It should be working like this: mail.example.com/iredadmin. When using my real domain that was used in the setup, it puts me in a redirect loop that never ends (ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS). CURL returns the page just fine but browsers keep redirecting me.

Here are my current DNS records: https://i.gyazo.com/fefe48755ab2fc403d7 … 459519.png

Any help?
Thanks!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Infinite Redirect on Domain

Do you have any frontend proxy between internet and your server?

I do, it comes with my OVH VPS. It is 26.ip-149-56-111.net

Try to disable the proxy temporarily for testing.

5 (edited by dongwm 2018-04-25 01:52:35)

I had the exact same issue here.

I disabled the proxy temporarily, and it then worked just fine. But this is not what I want, since the Nginx reverse proxy is used as a central control for all other web applications we used in the network. So it is disencouraged to try HAproxy, although it might work.

@Zhang, any suggestions on how to make iRedMail's RoundCube and SOGo group ware work with Nginx Reverse Proxy so that we don't need put "/mal" at the end of "https://mail.abc.com/" in the URL box in a browser?

Hi @dongwm,

You're digging a one-year old thread, please create a new forum topic and clearly explain your issue.