- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello,

I suddenly today start receiving every 30 seconds the following message:

<0x0x1ec6708[SOGoProductLoader]> SOGo products loaded from '/usr/lib64/GNUstep/SOGo':
<0x0x1ec6708[SOGoProductLoader]>   ActiveSync.SOGo, MainUI.SOGo, CommonUI.SOGo, MailPartViewers.SOGo, MailerUI.SOGo, ContactsUI.SOGo, PreferencesUI.SOGo, Mailer.SOGo, AdministrationUI.SOGo, Contacts.SOGo, Appointments.SOGo, SchedulerUI.SOGo

any ideas why or how to stop it?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

2 (edited by BenSuffolk 2017-04-14 05:51:34)

Re: cron messages like crazy

I have seen this too, again since an update today of SOGo to Version: 3.2.8.20170413-1

You can stop it by editing the crontab to remove the /usr/sbin/sogo-ealarms-notify which is causing the emails :

$ sudo crontab -u sogo -e

#*   *   *   *   *   /usr/sbin/sogo-tool expire-sessions 30 2>/dev/null; /usr/sbin/sogo-ealarms-notify
*   *   *   *   *   /usr/sbin/sogo-tool expire-sessions 30 2>/dev/null

You can see I have commented out the first line which is whats in the file, and duplicated the other bit which needs to stay there.

There are other lines in the file, no need to change any of them.

Thats stops the emails, but of course means you won't get any errors reported either. I'm guessing its a bug in the latest release of SOGo.

if you want to disable this stdout/stderr message produced by cron task, try this:

*   *   *   *   *   /usr/sbin/sogo-tool expire-sessions 30 >/dev/null; /usr/sbin/sogo-ealarms-notify >/dev/null

Thank you both! that solved the issue