- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): iRedMail-0.9.6
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello!
I have clear iRedMail installation. What is the right way to configure Nginx to use my own site in addition to existing  web services?
Should i change parameters in 00-default.conf, point to my default site directory and after add another virtual host as usual or it's better to make a copy of it in sites-available and remove its "include" string in nginx.conf? Or is it a better right way to do it?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Nginx reconfiguration

If you have only 1 web host, it's ok to update 00-default.conf directly. But it might be better simply add a new config file for each web domain.

I asked it because i see in the beginning of 00-default.conf the comment "# Note: This file must be loaded before other virtual host config files".
If I'll move it to virtual host config file will i just loose ability to access sogo, iredadmin and etc from another hosts or is there another points?

Artie wrote:

If I'll move it to virtual host config file will i just loose ability to access sogo, iredadmin and etc from another hosts or is there another points?

If you check 00-default.conf, you will know the webmail/sogo/iredadmin/... access are defined in Nginx template config files, so if you want to enable sogo in your own virtual host config file, just use 'include' directive like 00-default.conf.