1 (edited by Bronko 2017-02-07 09:05:03)

Topic: Roundcube with enigma plugin fails import keys

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.6
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: /var/log/maillog
====

Hi,

I have upgraded iRedMail from 0.9.5-1 to 0.9.6 and now I would like to get the Improvements and first enabled 'enigma' plugin and changed the owner of directory .../roundcube/plugins/enigma/home to apache to avoid the first issue. Second unsolved issue currently, no ->Settings ->PGP Keys handling (list, create, import) possible with 'internal error' on roundcube page and this in log file:

Feb  7 01:56:04 host roundcube: PHP Warning:  escapeshellarg() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/roundcubemail-1.2.3/vendor/pear-pear.php.net/Crypt_GPG/Crypt/GPG/Engine.php on line 1706
Feb  7 01:56:04 host roundcube: PHP Warning:  escapeshellarg() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/roundcubemail 1.2.3/vendor/pear-pear.php.net/Crypt_GPG/Crypt/GPG/Engine.php on line 1707
Feb  7 01:56:04 host roundcube: PHP Warning:  escapeshellarg() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/roundcubemail-1.2.3/vendor/pear-pear.php.net/Crypt_GPG/Crypt/GPG/Engine.php on line 1734
Feb  7 01:56:04 host roundcube: PHP Warning:  proc_open() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/roundcubemail-1.2.3/vendor/pear-pear.php.net/Crypt_GPG/Crypt/GPG/Engine.php on line 1778
Feb  7 01:56:04 host roundcube: <q39cnpu2> PHP Error: Enigma plugin: Unable to open GPG subprocess. in /var/www/roundcubemail-1.2.3/plugins/enigma/lib/enigma_engine.php on line 953 (POST /mail/?_task=settings&_action=plugin.enigmakeys)

To enable 'escapeshellarg' and 'proc_open' in /etc/php.ini doesn't helped.

Any advise here?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Roundcube with enigma plugin fails import keys

Bronko wrote:

I suppose you removed these 2 function names from "disable_functions", right?
After removed, what's the new error message in log file?

3 (edited by Bronko 2017-02-08 00:49:31)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
Bronko wrote:

I suppose you removed these 2 function names from "disable_functions", right?
After removed, what's the new error message in log file?

Yes, you are right and nothing different in error messages, exactly the same, with or without.
Double checked and followed your plugin configuration steps at "rcm_plugin_enigma()" in ' iredmail / iRedMail / functions / roundcubemail.sh '.

After some more investigations, I have still no idea...

5 (edited by Bronko 2017-02-10 23:15:46)

Could not believe it and don't believe it yet:

reboot

has solved it.

And shame on me, may be I forgot to reload Apache Config:

systemctl reload httpd.service

Don't judge beforehand without checking logfile time stamp... ;-)