==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.4
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: xubuntu 14.10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? nope
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Im wondering how to set roundcube skins based on device like have skin larry for desktop and mobileskin for mobile automatically. i have the skins in the skins directory and i know i have to use rcs_skins plugin

but i forget how to do it, i did it before, cant remember what i need to do.
i went to /opt/www/roundcubemail/config and edited config.inc.php plugins line to add 'rcs_skins'
stumped from then on as to what to do, cant find the documentation i used before.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Roundcube Skins RCS_Skins plugin help

I suppose this should be done by the skin itself.

by default rcs_skins is in the plugin folder but not enabled i had to add it to plugins list, i did that.

now i remember adding/changing some lines on a file to let it load the multiple skins but i cant remember what to do.

I already installed my skins and can choose them manually once logged in to the email account
and enabled rcs skins plugin, now i need to know what to change to make it actually work.

I suggest ask in Roundcube mailing list to get better answer.

I know this is an old post of mine now but after looking over an old .vhd i found in a backup

i have figured out what i was looking for here is the general info for setting up different skins
based on desktop/tablet/phone, and can be changed in roundcube settings by user too, once logged in go to:
settings > preferences > user interface. this is the config options to the user (see image)

PunBB bbcode test

-- server config below

// config location: /opt/www/roundcubemail/config/config.inc.php
// plugin location: /opt/www/roundcubemail/plugins/rcs_skins/
// place skins in: /opt/www/roundcubemail/skins/

// configuration for config.inc.php plugins

// PLUGINS
$config['plugins'] = array('managesieve', 'password', 'rcs_skins');
$config['skin'] = 'larry';
$config['desktop_skin'] = 'larry';
$config['tablet_skin'] = 'MobileCube';
$config['phone_skin'] = 'MobileCube';