==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?no
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

ip/sogo (and all other directories) no longer respond after 10-30 minutes of inital server startup. System running in VMware with similar servers working perfectly. System is not even close to utilizing the total resources allocated.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

2 (edited by time4e 2017-01-14 01:53:37)

Re: iRedMail locking up after 10-30 minutes not hardware issue

try to disable fail2ban and see if that resolves your issue / I had a similar problem where our IP was blocked because an email account was changed and a device kept trying to authenticate to it. Also more info would be helpful what exacly happens when the system "no longer respond" does this effect webui, email, or both?

tim

time4e wrote:

try to display fail2ban and see if that resolves your issue / I had a similar problem where our IP was blocked because an email account was changed and a device kept trying to authenticate to it. Also more info would be helpful what exacly happens when the system "no longer respond" does this effect webui, email, or both?

tim

I will try that tonight, the DNS is currently not configured on the server so I'm not sure if mail stops sending but all the webui's stop responding and the system replies to ICMP requests.

4 (edited by time4e 2017-01-14 01:54:14)

I meant to say disable not display

sorry

time4e wrote:

I meant to say disable not display

sorry

Didn't change anything.

Please check the virtual machine console (tty), any error?