1 (edited by ramonalonso 2017-01-13 21:55:16)

Topic: Setting up a second server.

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): Latest
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello, good afternoon. everything good?

I have a server with the address: srv-mx1.ideacorp.com.br using Iredmail platform. I made a second server with the following domain: srv-mx2.ideacorp.com.br that uses the same login email in IredAdmin. But now I have a problem when the customers need to send an email to the ideacorp.com.br domain that is configured in srv-mx1.ideacorp.com.br he ends up leaving the message on srv-mx2.ideacorp.com.br. How do I use exclusively this domain forward to the srv-mx1.ideacorp.com.br?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Setting up a second server.

others connect to your mail servers listed in the MX type DNS record of your mail domain name, so please make sure you have correct MX record.

I think I wasn't clear enough. I'll try to elaborate more:

Old Server:
Host: srv-mx1.ideacorp.com.br
User Iredadmin: xxx@ideacorp.com.br
* Server that I use to send and receive email from the ideacorp.com.br domain

New Server:
Host: srv-mx2.ideacorp.com.br
User Iredadmin: xxx@ideacorp.com.br (same user of the old server).

Now I have the following situation: when I send an email from any other domain to the domain "ideacorp.com.br" messages are sent to the local box, exactly because there is the configured domain. But I want to skip this verification message and send the email directly to my other server (srv-mx1.ideacorp.com.br). How do I fix this problem?

*) On new server, set per-domain transport to "smtp:[<old_server_ip_or_hostname]:25" for domain "ideacorp.com.br".
*) On old server, add IP of new server in Postfix parameter "mynetworks =".
*) On old server, add IP of new server in /opt/iredapd/settings.py, parameter "MYNETWORKS = ["xx.xx.xx.xx"]" (you may need to add this parameter if it doesn't exist)

Hi, thanks for replay. Work!