Topic: Gsuite unable to send EMAIL

Inside Box, [Dec 30, 2016, 6:16 PM]:
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):  Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:

F343CC0D2E     8068 Fri Dec 30 05:29:59  MAILER-DAEMON
(host ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.com[74.125.200.26] said: 421-4.7.0 [163.172.66.220      15] Our system has detected an unusual rate of 421-4.7.0 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect our 421-4.7.0 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been temporarily 421-4.7.0 rate limited. Please visit 421-4.7.0  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=Unso … LimitError to 421 4.7.0 review our Bulk Email Senders Guidelines. o12si56639769plg.84 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command))

We got this trouble any idea?
We also configure some special Dkim key success

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Gsuite unable to send EMAIL

*) Did you send many emails to Gmail/Google Apps in a short period?
*) Please follow the link in your post to understand why it happened.

Bounced
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain <a href="http://sednasystem.com" target="_blank">sednasystem.com</a> by <a href="http://mail.sednasystem.io" target="_blank">mail.sednasystem.io</a>. [163.172.66.220]. The error that the other server returned was: 554 5.7.1 : Recipient address rejected: Policy rejection not logged in

4 (edited by Sednasystem 2017-01-02 17:52:53)

We try all the link provided by Google.
If i pay some ticket can you solve the problem?
Best regards

Sednasystem wrote:

Recipient address rejected: Policy rejection not logged in

This error is reported by iRedAPD, it detects the sender domain name is hosted on your server, but it was sent from an external server.

So the question is: why is Google trying to send email to you with your email address as sender? You have some kind of forwarding configured on Google Apps?

6 (edited by Sednasystem 2017-01-04 18:54:55)

Here some more information about our settings :

we have a mail.mydomain.com hosted on our own external server (not with iRedMail)
this old server receive the emails and forward them to Google Apps
we try to replace the old server by using iRedMail (because we love it)

when we apply the settings to the server with iRedMail we have the issue above.

we use the mail.mydomain.com to send email from Google Apps

to answer your questions:
"why is Google trying to send email to you with your email address as sender?"
it is because i do a test from Google Appswith my email to my email

You have some kind of forwarding configured on Google Apps?
we don't have forwarding on Google Apps, we have a forwarding in the iRedMail server to Google Apps

Sednasystem wrote:

we don't have forwarding on Google Apps, we have a forwarding in the iRedMail server to Google Apps

It looks like there's forwarding from G to iRedMail, because the email was sent to iRedMail, and the error was reported by iRedMail.

I explained why iRedAPD rejects this email in previous reply, i think we'd better make the mail flow clear for troubleshooting.

As requested, here is the mail flow. I hope it will help you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … sp=sharing

Did IredMail check the spf of the demain? I'm asking this because I see that the SPF didn't allow gmail.com to send emails for our domain.

I have no further comment about the error, already mentioned in my reply:

This error is reported by iRedAPD, it detects the sender domain name is hosted on your server, but it was sent from an external server.

You send email from Gmail as @domain.com to iRedMail, and iRedMail hosts @domain.com. That's the problem. If you really want to bypass them, add setting in /opt/iredapd/settings.py:

ALLOWED_FORGED_SENDERS = ['domain.com']

If just few users will send email from Gmail, you can list them all instead of allowing the whole domain like this:

ALLOWED_FORGED_SENDERS = ['user1@domain.com', 'user2@domain.com', ...]