Topic: Exclude Mail-Account from checking against spamhaus, barracuda?

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

A friend of me has the internet access by Deutsche Telekom. Now it happens that the IP (changes every 24h) was on the Blacklist by spamhaus.org and he couldn´t send any email. Receiving was ok. Here an example from the logfile:

Dec  9 20:15:59 HOST postfix/dnsblog[7832]: addr 91.10.1xx.xx listed by domain zen.spamhaus.org as 127.0.0.10

Is it possible to put his mail account in a whitelist and the "postscreen_dnsbl_sites" Parameter is not active for his account? I didn´t want to disable dnsbl completely because he is the only one who has problems with Blacklisting.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Exclude Mail-Account from checking against spamhaus, barracuda?

One thing is not clear: Does your friend send email from his own mail server with dynamic IP address, or he's trying to send email through your email server (his email account is hosted on your server)?

According to your description, seems the former one. In this case, i have no idea how to bypass postscreen check (directly) based on a sender email address -- because postscreen works with just sender IP address.

Reference: http://www.postfix.org/POSTSCREEN_README.html

A possible workaround is:

*) On his server, run a program to visit a PHP file on your server regularly, e.g. every 1 minute. This way you can get his IP address.
*) Update this IP address in postscreen whitelist.

Re: Exclude Mail-Account from checking against spamhaus, barracuda?

No he is sending through my server. But since yesterday the Problem seems to be gone.