- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: /var/log/maillog
====

Hello,

I am running the current version of iredmail and the iredadmin that was shipped with it. I now plan to purchase iredaminpro license and apply it to the same server. What additional installation I have to do? The tutorials I came across only talks about upgrading the versions of iredadmin or iredadminpro but not for switching from iredadmin to iredadminpro version.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: upgrade from iredadmin to iredadminpro

The iRedAdmin-Pro and iRedAdmin open source edition (the one shipped in iRedMail) uses same iRedMail.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

The iRedAdmin-Pro and iRedAdmin open source edition (the one shipped in iRedMail) uses same iRedMail.

I don't think you understood my question correctly - I understand the iRedMail is the the same regardless whether we use iRedAdmin-Pro and/or iRedAdmin. My question how do I install/apply the iRedMail-pro license? Currently I am running the open source edition of iRedAdmin and I am planning to purchase the pro license soon. Any guide that will walk me through for this process?

Just upgrade iRedAdmin open source edition to iRedAdmin-Pro, no need to care about license, it's handled by iRedAdmin-Pro itself.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Just upgrade iRedAdmin open source edition to iRedAdmin-Pro

Are there any instructions written for it or is it just matter of downloading and running the iRedAdmin-Pro installation?

We have tutorial for you here:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/migrate.or … admin.html