Topic: AD Integration

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
===

Hey guys!  Gotta say I love the iredmail package.  I have been experimenting like crazy, with clusters, different databases etc.

Quick question.  Today I successfully configured a new server with my AD environment, and it works great.  But now that I can't use iRedAdmin, I am trying to figure out how to set up a second domain. I already have the accounts set up via UPN suffix in active directory, but I am getting a relay denied error.

How do I set up a second domain in the allowed transport?  I know it's probably something simple I can't find in the configuration files.

Thanks all!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: AD Integration

Try this:

*) Append your domains in Postfix "virtual_mailbox_domains ="
*) Update the transport file (Postfix parameter "transport_maps =") to set a proper transport program for your domains.
*) You may need to comment out postfix parameter "smtpd_sasl_local_domain =". (Try with it enabled and disabled.)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Try this:

*) Update the transport file (Postfix parameter "transport_maps =") to set a proper transport program for your domains.
*) You may need to comment out postfix parameter "smtpd_sasl_local_domain =". (Try with it enabled and disabled.)

Splendid!  This did the trick for me!

However, this leads me to a second issue.  I have the following addresses:

tyler@domain1.com (primary domain)
tyler@domain2.com

When I email tyler@domain2.com, the mail is delivered to tyler@domain1.com.  It does work normally for test@domain2.com however, and I am assuming that this is because the alias is different.  Any thoughts?  Thanks!

tyler wrote:
ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Try this:

Splendid!  This did the trick for me!

However, this leads me to a second issue.  I have the following addresses:

tyler@domain1.com (primary domain)
tyler@domain2.com

When I email tyler@domain2.com, the mail is delivered to tyler@domain1.com.  It does work normally for test@domain2.com however, and I am assuming that this is because the alias is different.  Any thoughts?  Thanks!

Please ignore my last update, like an idiot I forgot about a DG i had set up for testing, that's why it was being delivered as such.  Enjoy the coffee ZhangHuangbin, thanks for your help!

Thanks for buying me coffee. smile