1 (edited by Lexa83 2016-09-15 01:26:10)

Topic: Roundcube Spam Marking

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
Ubuntu 16.04.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
Yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
N/A
====
Hi,
Sorry in advance as i have searched and searched and can't find a clear cut answer. I read the document "Store SpamAssassin bayes in SQL" Is this document still correct for my setup even though it is Nginx?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Roundcube Spam Marking

Luke6283 wrote:

I read the document "Store SpamAssassin bayes in SQL" Is this document still correct for my setup even though it is Nginx?

Yes It works.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
Luke6283 wrote:

I read the document "Store SpamAssassin bayes in SQL" Is this document still correct for my setup even though it is Nginx?

Yes It works.

Learning driver cmd_learn requires PHP function exec, so we have to remove it from PHP config file /etc/php.ini, parameter disabled_functions:

# OLD SETTING
# disable_functions =show_source,system,shell_exec,passthru,exec,phpinfo,proc_open ;

# NEW SETTING. exec is removed.
disable_functions =show_source,system,shell_exec,passthru,phpinfo,proc_open ;

So Where do I find this setting with NGINX? I wasn't able to find it, and the only php.ini file I found had nothing listed for disable functions.....

If you're running Nginx, the php.ini file is /etc/php/7.0/fpm/php.ini.

Check this doc:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/file.locations.html#php

5 (edited by Lexa83 2016-09-15 20:35:59)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

If you're running Nginx, the php.ini file is /etc/php/7.0/fpm/php.ini.

Check this doc:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/file.locations.html#php

Thank you for that,

When I go to run /etc/init.d/amavisd restart that it says in the document, it comes back with "bash: /etc/init.d/amavisd: No such file or directory"

However I know that step was just to test, I am putting my email server live tomorrow and switching from our current email host and will actually be able to perform the final step in mysql to test whether or not the junk button is working correctly.

I appreciate all the help you have given me.

Luke6283 wrote:

When I go to run /etc/init.d/amavisd restart that it says in the document, it comes back with "bash: /etc/init.d/amavisd: No such file or directory"

On Debian/Ubuntu, the service name is "amavis". Try:

service amavis restart

Thanks to your help, this feature is working perfectly. You can close this thread if you like.