- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? : yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,

I started having issues with my server on Monday... the server  is very slow during working hours and the services even if they show that they are running properly the email clients cannot connect to the server or if they are connecting they are  not getting updated... after restart everything is ok for about 5 min... Before I had no issues... Do you have any idea why do I have these problems?

Thx

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Server very Slow

*) Please check Postfix log file first, did your server very busy to send out many emails?
*) Run 'top' command, which program uses most CPU/Memory?

Hi Zhang,

>Please check Postfix log file first, did your server very busy to send out many emails?
Server is not busy to send emails

>Run 'top' command, which program uses most CPU/Memory?
top command is showing that the Sogo program is using the most CPU and Memory... there are  3.. 4.. 5... sogo instances in the same time and for each one CPU is showing 35 ->90%...

thx

Cavalry wrote:

top command is showing that the Sogo program is using the most CPU and Memory... there are  3.. 4.. 5... sogo instances in the same time and for each one CPU is showing 35 ->90%...

Did you upgrade SOGo to the latest version? If not, please upgrade it first. Let's see whether the latest version fixes this issue.

Hi Zhang,

Did you upgrade SOGo to the latest version? If not, please upgrade it first.

> the server is in production... sogo is not updated.... sogo version is 2... can you pls guide me with the upgrade...

Thx again...

Hi Zhang,

I switched SOGo 2.xx apt repositories to nightly builds in /etc/apt/sources.list (deb https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/2/ubuntu/ trusty trusty)

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

sudo apt-get autoremove

Problem is Fixed...

Thx for your help!