==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I have A, AAAA, MX, SPF, DKIM & DMARC records all correctly configured, the http://www.mail-tester.com/ service scores me a 10/10 (0 being most spammy 10 being least) and tools like mxtoolbox say my SMTP and all records look good, yet outlook still flags email coming from my addresses as spam, initially tested from postmaster@domain.com and then made one brad@domain.com - these come through to iCloud fine but outlook sends it straight to junk, no idea why. I am not listed on any spamhaus lists either (both domain and IP checked and fine). Any information would be very much appreciated as without being able to send mail to popular services like outlook there is zero point running my own mail as telling people to check their junk and hoping everyone gets their emails is not good enough.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Outlook flags mail as spam

Outlook is like a black box to the public, you don't know how it detects spam, so it's hard to overcome this.
Some ISPs score the email based on the reputation of sender domain, or IP address, etc. It may take some time to increase your reputation.