==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):0.95-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

From default config we have backup all info in /home/vmail/backup. I need to backup to other place but I CANNOT COPY all file to USB or network driver. When I copy I found error "cannot create regular file xxx': No such file or directory".  I tried to login with postgres user but still failed. Please guide me. thank you.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Cannot copy backup file!!

Does it work if you copy to another directory on same server, not external or remote storage?

Yes, I can copy to another directory on same server. Why not? please share me.

Copying to another directory on same server is a way to verify whether or not the local files are broken/damaged/corrupt. If it works, then it might be something wrong with your external/network storage while copying.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Copying to another directory on same server is a way to verify whether or not the local files are broken/damaged/corrupt. If it works, then it might be something wrong with your external/network storage while copying.

I don't think so because I can copy other file in HDD to external/network. Just ONLY Backup file.bz2 CANNOT copy to other place. Any idea please share me. Thank you.

Try to run the backup script manually, can you copy the newly generated backup file to external/network?

Hi, I found the root cause. In default backup file have ':' , So it cannot write to my network drive. After I change file name format, I can save file to network driver. Thank you for your info. smile

Wow ... Thanks for sharing. I will replace ':' by '-' or '.' in next release to avoid similar issues.

Fixed:
https://bitbucket.org/zhb/iredmail/comm … 0a17718a17