Topic: iRedMail delete automatically emails!

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Hi!
I installed abouth 3 months ago iredmail server on ubuntu 16.04 with mysql and apache
Everything works but i noticed that it deletes automatically some mail, randomly
I was searching for a mail and i didn't find it; I thought it was a case but it happened again with different email
For me it is very important that such things do not happen
How can I fix the problem?
Thank you

Ale

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedMail delete automatically emails!

*) iRedMail doesn't have any cron job or other tasks to delete email automatically/silently.
*) You mentioned "noticed that it deletes automatically some mail", could you please share how to find this deletion?
*) Does the mail removal happen periodic?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

*) iRedMail doesn't have any cron job or other tasks to delete email automatically/silently.
*) You mentioned "noticed that it deletes automatically some mail", could you please share how to find this deletion?
*) Does the mail removal happen periodic?

I found that deletion when i decided to Read an email that i receveid (and already Read) and i Have not found it!
No not periodically, randomly

No clue at all, cannot help troubleshoot without any log or cannot reproduce the issue.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

No clue at all, cannot help troubleshoot without any log or cannot reproduce the issue.

Ok i just set up a filter
Every mail will be forwarded to a Gmail account, so i could see if an email is or is not deleted
I will Keep you updated
Ale