======== Required information ====
- iRedMail-0.9.5-1
- Debian-8.5
- MySQL
- Nginx
- iRedAdmin-free
====

Hi, all

Is there any way to 'customize' some 'default user template' when new user is created?

For example, I need to set some mail parameters to all newly created users of mail domain. Like, set organization string, check/unckech some checkboxes, etc. These parameters have to be the same for all users in my mail domain. In other words, there's have to be some SQL-file, which is executed during user creation (or, maybe, during first entering in RiundCube).

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: 'default' template' for user creation

Could you give me some examples? the more details the better.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Could you give me some examples? the more details the better.

For example: there's checkbox in RC named 'Always request a delivery status notification' in 'Settings'->'Preferences'->Composing messages' . I need it set on for all users. Also in 'Identies'-> strings 'Organization', 'Signature'  has to be set to some value.
Change settings for already created users is simply execute SQL to change fields. Or - log in into each account and set it by hands.
But better way is to set up some 'default template', which is taken for creating new user profiles. With already set options, strings and values in profile, that has to be in it.
As I understand, when user is created by iRedAdmin (or first logs in in RC -IDK) there's some SQL-file, which is executed and it creates fields in database for this account.

You should check Roundcube config file to set those default values. (under /opt/www/roundcubemail/config/)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

You should check Roundcube config file to set those default values. (under /opt/www/roundcubemail/config/)

So, this options are RC-specific, and does not pre-defined when I create user using iRedAdmin? 'cause I didn't find any options from example above in config files of RC.

Check /opt/www/roundcubemail/config/defaults.inc.php please.