==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Linux Ubuntu server 16.04 64bit
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Hi, I've installed from scratch iRedmail on a new Linux server 16.04.
Three users in main domain: postmaster, user1, user2.
If user1 shares "Sent" folder to user2 and postmaster shares "Sent" folder to user2, then user2 is able to see both "Sent" folders under his "Other users" folder, is able to see postmaster name but is not able to see user1 name (field is blank) with its "Sent" folder under it.
Under RoundCube  I can see correctly names and shared folders.
Any idea?
Thank you
Regards

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: problem with shared folders

Roundcube is ok, but which one isn't? you didn't mention this.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Sorry, I've made all the sharing from SOGo and all that I described happens inside SOGo. Shared folders correctly show inside RoundCube but lacks of username sharing the folder if you look at from SOGo.
Thank you very much

sentosa wrote:
ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Sorry, I've made all the sharing from SOGo and all that I described happens inside SOGo. Shared folders correctly show inside RoundCube but lacks of username sharing the folder if you look at from SOGo.
Thank you very much

Hi, I've finally found the problem testing on the SOGo demo from official site. The problem is that I have not set Display Name when creating the two new users: SOGo uses it for displaying under Other Users but not RoundCube which takes and shows the email address in place of the Display Name.
Thank you again and be patience for fake alarm.
Best regards