Topic: Ldap Account Restore

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I am restoring accounts from an old iredmail on a new installed iredmail server,under OpenLDAP data directory /var/lib/ldap/domain.tld    i cant find  DB_CONFIG,instead i only find two files  data.mdb and  lock.mdb.

kindly assist on what should be done? do i proceed and delete all files and proceed with the restore without having the file DB_CONFIG?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Ldap Account Restore

Bozra wrote:

i cant find  DB_CONFIG,instead i only find two files  data.mdb and  lock.mdb.

DB_CONFIG is there for bdb backend. "mdb" backend doesn't have this file.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
Bozra wrote:

i cant find  DB_CONFIG,instead i only find two files  data.mdb and  lock.mdb.

DB_CONFIG is there for bdb backend. "mdb" backend doesn't have this file.

Thanks Zhang,so its ok to delete the two files under /var/lib/ldap/idomain.tld nd proceed with the restore procedures?

i proceeded with the restoration but when i run the slapadd to restore the database below is the error i get

5742fe7b mdb_monitor_db_open: monitoring disabled; configure monitor database to enable
.#######               36.06% eta 01m35s elapsed             53s spd  12.1 k/s 5742feb0 => mdb_idl_insert_keys: c_put id failed: MDB_MAP_FULL: Environment mapsize limit reached (-30792)
5742feb0 => mdb_tool_entry_put: index_entry_add failed: err=80
5742feb0 => mdb_tool_entry_put: txn_aborted! Internal error (80)
slapadd: could not add entry dn="mail=info@domain.com,ou=Users,domainName=domain.com,o=domains,dc=domain,dc=com" (line=27386): txn_aborted! Internal error (80)
-#######               36.19% eta 01m35s elapsed             53s spd   8.6 k/

i have tried to change the maxsize value on slapd.conf to   ' maxsize 1073741824'   ,but the error persists.

At last it worked ,i had to set the maxsize  '2073741824'

57433c21 mdb_monitor_db_open: monitoring disabled; configure monitor database to enable
.#################### 100.00% eta   none elapsed          03m55s spd   9.8 k/s
Closing DB...

Bozra wrote:

i proceeded with the restoration but when i run the slapadd to restore the database below is the error i get

5742fe7b mdb_monitor_db_open: monitoring disabled; configure monitor database to enable
.#######               36.06% eta 01m35s elapsed             53s spd  12.1 k/s 5742feb0 => mdb_idl_insert_keys: c_put id failed: MDB_MAP_FULL: Environment mapsize limit reached (-30792)
5742feb0 => mdb_tool_entry_put: index_entry_add failed: err=80
5742feb0 => mdb_tool_entry_put: txn_aborted! Internal error (80)
slapadd: could not add entry dn="mail=info@domain.com,ou=Users,domainName=domain.com,o=domains,dc=domain,dc=com" (line=27386): txn_aborted! Internal error (80)
-#######               36.19% eta 01m35s elapsed             53s spd   8.6 k/

i have tried to change the maxsize value on slapd.conf to   ' maxsize 1073741824'   ,but the error persists.