Topic: Aliases Display Wrong

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
===

Dear SIr,

Please see the attached JPG.

After update iRedMail and Admin-Pro, i add the alias by account and delete in the Aliases page. But in the domain page Aliases number display seems haven't update. please advise how to fix it.

Thanks!

Roy Wong

Post's attachments

Aliases.jpg
Aliases.jpg 89.82 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Aliases Display Wrong

Did you upgrade iRedMail from an old release? if yes, which old release?

this time = 0.9.2 > 0.9.3 > 0.9.4 > 0.9.5 > 0.9.5-1

*) What's the initial iRedMail release version?
*) Seems something wrong in SQL table "vmail.alias". Try SQL commands below to check the accounts first:

sql> USE vmail;
sql> SELECT address,islist,is_alias FROM alias WHERE address NOT IN (SELECT username FROM mailbox) AND is_alias=0;

This command will list per-user mail forwarding, and columns `islist=1` means this is a mail alias account, `is_alias=1` means it's a per-user alias address. Did you see any account which should not be listed here?

i install on Jul2013 ... seems 0.7.X ?
try your command, islist = 21 alias for the domain (correct number) but no is_alias there (i have per-user alias setting).

Mail alias accounts are queried by `alias.islist=1`, and per-user alias addresses are queried by `alias.is_alias=1`. You have to check records in `vmail.alias` manually.