1 (edited by ivanb 2016-05-13 20:33:28)

Topic: Sogo & Iredmail

Hi,

I'm interessed in Sogo use in conjunction with Iredmail.
which sogo features are manageable in iredmail ?

When we talk about Sogo integration in Iredmail, what are we talking about precisely?
Could you please tell me which features of Sogo are manageable through the administration interface of iredadmin?

Best regards,

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Sogo & Iredmail

iRedMail integrates SOGo, but no OpenChange + Samba4. so with iRedMail + SOGo:

*) SOGo provides EAS (Exchange ActiveSync) support, but not EWS (Exchange Web Service).
*) Outlook 2013 for Windows works well with EAS.
*) Below mobile devices works well with EAS, they will sync mails, calendars, contacts, tasks, memos/notes.

- BlackBerry 10 devices
- iOS devices (iPad, iPhone). Tested with iOS 8.1.3.
- Android devices. Tested with OS v4.0.

*) Apple Mail.app, and Outlook for Mac support EWS. But not EAS.
*) Outlook 2010 for Windows supports MAPI.
*) iRedMail doesn't integrate OpenChange and Samba4 for native MAPI support, so SOGo groupware in iRedMail doesn't provide full support for Microsoft Outlook clients, Mac OS X Mail.app and all iOS devices, don't try to add your mail account as an Exchange account in these mail clients. You have to add separate POP3/IMAP account, caldav/carddav account instead.

Someone posted in SOGo mailing list that Outlook 2016 works fine with EAS (SOGo).

Re: Sogo & Iredmail

Thanks for your answer, I am interested about the adminstration part of SOGO in iRedAdmin. Is there any dedicated options of SOGO that could be setup and delegated in iredadmin web interface?