- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1 fresh install
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello!

I want to forward mails from a t-online mail server to my iRedMail server. Now, the t-online server is rejected by my server.

I did the following:

1) Added to /etc/postfix/main.cf

mynetworks = 127.0.0.1, mx00.t-online.de, mx01.t-online.de, mx02.t-online.de, mx03.t-online.de, mailout00.t-online.de, mailout01.t-online.de, mailout02.t-online.de, mailout03.t-online.de, mailout04.t-online.de, mailout05.t-online.de, mailout06.t-online.de, mailout07.t-online.de, mailout08.t-online.de, mailout09.t-online.de, mailout10.t-online.de, mailout11.t-online.de, mailout12.t-online.de, mailout13.t-online.de

2) Added to /opt/iredapd/settings.py

MYNETWORKS = ['mx00.t-online.de', 'mx01.t-online.de', 'mx02.t-online.de', 'mx03.t-online.de', 'mailout00.t-online.de', 'mailout01.t-online.de', 'mailout02.t-online.de', 'mailout03.t-online.de', 'mailout04.t-online.de', 'mailout05.t-online.de', 'mailout06.t-online.de', 'mailout07.t-online.de', 'mailout08.t-online.de', 'mailout09.t-online.de', 'mailout10.t-online.de', 'mailout11.t-online.de', 'mailout12.t-online.de', 'mailout13.t-online.de']

However, t-online is still blocked. On my old server, only adding the entries to the main.cf, was enough for fixing it. I had to disable "reject_null_sender" and "reject_sender_login_mismatch" for making it work for now.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Adrian

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Mynetworks settings do not work

*) What's the reject message in Postfix log file?
*) iRedAPD setting 'MYNETWORKS' doesn't support domain name, you must use IP address or network instead.