==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian testing
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mariadb
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? false
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: n/a
====

I tried a couple of times on a fresh installed Linode / Digital ocean VPS and finally get it work.

However I have some requirements that the auto installation script can not solved. e.g. I would like to deploy Roundcube and the admin panel on a dedicated web server, rather then the mail server itself.

I managed to compare the differences between a fresh system and a new installed iRedMail system, it was a long list and will take a long time to go through, reading the auto script to find out the installation process is also a hard work. I have already worked out what packages iRedMail might need during installation, as well as some config added into /etc.

The auto script is just to much and it is hard to figure out what it does to the system step by step, so personally I prefer to install all components manually rather then use a script. I really hope someone could send me a copy about manual installation, I just can't find anything about it one the web, all documents are telling you to use the script.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Request document for manual installation

Sorry, no such document.