- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): iRedMail-0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): ldap
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):apache2
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Hi all:
Any idea howto install adminer with apache2 ?

i try this confoguration :
wget "http://www.adminer.org/latest.php" -O /opt/www/adminer/latest.php
ln -s /opt/www/adminer/latest.php /opt/www/adminer/adminer.php
ls -la
echo "Alias /adminer.php /opt/www/adminer/adminer.php" | sudo tee /etc/apache2/conf-available/adminer.conf
echo "Alias /adminer.php /opt/www/adminer/adminer.php" |  tee /etc/apache2/conf-available/adminer.conf
a2enconf adminer.conf
/etc/init.d/apache2 reload

but when i acceed to the http://ip-address/adminer.php i have error The requested URL /adminer was not found on this server.

Can some one help me.
Thank's

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

2 (edited by mathieu 2016-05-14 06:51:02)

Re: adminer with apache

EDIT: from adminer's website.. Works with MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL, Oracle, SimpleDB, Elasticsearch, MongoDB have you thought about phpLDAPadmin just in case...

Hi!

This shouldn't be more complicated then accessing a single php file - because that's basically what adminer is a standalone php awesomeness. I have used nginx for the past 7-8 years so i couldn't really help on the apache thing but i will suggest one thing...

If you look at the existing configuration for Roundcube (which is also php)... you should be able to figure out how it's configured and to replicate it.

I'd also suggest you check for any .htaccess files that could/would reside in the roundcube dir that you maybe ommitted.

Looking at one current install of iRedMail-0.9.3/Roundcube (running under nginx) the .htaccess file is there.
/opt/www/roundcubemail-1.1.3/.htaccess: ASCII text

it's just a mattter of adding another vhost to your apache config that points to wherever adminer is i believe - with php support (nginx is so much easier i figure, i havn't used apache in ages it seems)