Topic: no incoming mail

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version 0.9.5
- Linux ubuntu
- MysqlL):

Hi Guy

I wonder if any one can help me. I have buit a iredmail server using ubuntu 14.04LTS  the mail server is able to sent mail to anyone e.g.. gmail e.c.t.  however i am not receiving email. i have not added a PTR records for this server will this be the cause ?  this mail server had a public address and can be reached.

also i am having issue attaching mail clients like outlook or android phones to pop and imap mail from the server ?

Kind Regards

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: no incoming mail

If you sent email from Gmail, did you (gmail) receive any bounce message? Show us FULL content of this bounce message please, so that we can help troubleshoot.

Also, do you have correct A/MX/PTR/SPF/DKIM DNS records?

I am now receiving this error

May  8 17:27:05 Mail postfix/smtpd[4875]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from mail-vk0-f53.google.com[209.85.213.53]: 451 4.7.1 <test@syntix.net>: Recipient address rejected: Intentional policy rejection, please try again later; from=<matthew.casper.za@gmail.com> to=<test@syntix.net> proto=ESMTP helo=<mail-vk0-f53.google.com>
May  8 17:27:05 Mail postfix/smtpd[4875]: disconnect from mail-vk0-f53.google.com[209.85.213.53]

matthew.casper.za wrote:

Intentional policy rejection, please try again later

This is greylisting, it's normal.

Reference: http://greylisting.org/

Hi

How do i add mail domains into the white list for this issues ? because mail are taking long to be received.
what database and what table ?

Kind Regards

Please upgrade your iRedMail-0.9.5 to the latest iRedMail-0.9.5-1, it upgrades iRedAPD from 1.9.0 to 1.9.1 which fixes the greylisting issue.

To manage greylisting, please check our tutorial:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/manage.iredapd.html

Hi

i also have this problem but my logs dont show me anything.

when i send a mail with gmail to my mail address on my iredmail server i dont recieve it but when i send a mail from my iredmail to my qmail i do

I had the same problem with an other iredmail installation and then i fixed it by removing something in a config file ( i dont remember what i did 100%)

anyone knows what todo?

PS: sorry for the bad grammer english is not my first language smile

KoenHDG wrote:

when i send a mail with gmail to my mail address on my iredmail server i dont recieve it but when i send a mail from my iredmail to my qmail i do

Did you upgrade iRedAPD to the latest 1.9.1? If yes, please run command below, then try to send email from Gmail again:

cd /opt/iredapd/tools/
python spf_to_greylisting_whitelists.py

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
KoenHDG wrote:

Did you upgrade iRedAPD to the latest 1.9.1? If yes, please run command below, then try to send email from Gmail again:

cd /opt/iredapd/tools/
python spf_to_greylisting_whitelists.py

No it is a clean install

Please show us output of commands below:

ls -l /opt/
cat /etc/iredmail-release