==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.4
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Now that Cluebringer is no longer used I want to enable sending and receiving via IPv6.  I've checked and Dovecot is enabled already.  For Postfix inet_protocols and inet_interfaces are both already set to "all".

Is there anything else that I'm overlooking that should be enabled?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Enabling IPv6 support

Is very relevant question. Also pressing question of how to make it work in the first priority.

IPv6 support in Dovecot and Postfix is enough.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

IPv6 support in Dovecot and Postfix is enough.

Thank you.

One thing I did notice is inet_protocols is defined twice in main.cf.  The first is "inet_protocols = all" and the second is "inet_protocols = ipv4".  The last definition is the one that's used so make you you comment that one out if you want IPv6 support.

dittman wrote:

One thing I did notice is inet_protocols is defined twice in main.cf.  The first is "inet_protocols = all" and the second is "inet_protocols = ipv4".  The last definition is the one that's used so make you you comment that one out if you want IPv6 support.

Thanks for the feedback.
This was fixed in iRedMail development edition and will be available in upcoming iRedMail release.

Thank you! And where can I download iRedMail development edition?

kysil wrote:

Thank you! And where can I download iRedMail development edition?

We're releasing iRedMail-0.9.5 these days.