Topic: Disclaimer set by user

Up to date Ubuntu with latest iRedMailAdmin

I can't find the info how to enable disclaimer by user.
In my config domains disclaimer both personal and default ones are working fine, but where is no option to add disclaimer text from iRedMailAdmin to the user.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Disclaimer set by user

iRedAdmin-Pro doesn't support managing per-user disclaimer yet.

As a temporary solution, you can add file /etc/postfix/disclaimer/<email>.txt as disclaimer text file, and update Amavisd setting "@disclaimer_options_bysender_maps = ()" to add an entry for this user.

3 (edited by labasus 2016-04-20 12:50:17)

Could you add this feature into the future release...
As I see it has the same logic and similar functionality as domain disclaimer, so it would not so hard to implement, but the profit will be huge.
I can be as a beta tester with this feature and some other features if you need.

Best regards.

The problem is Amavisd. For per-user disclaimer, you have to list users in Amavisd parameter "@disclaimer_options_bysender_maps = ()".

Currently Amavisd calls AlterMIME program to insert disclaimer text, it doesn't support query SQL or LDAP to get per-user or per-domain disclaimer.