1 (edited by kornel891 2016-04-02 17:57:40)

Topic: Nginx and vhosts

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.4
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian Jessie
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Hi,
I've installed a iRedMail,and everything works perfectly,but i want to set-up nginx to create my website at mydomain.com,but when i go to mydomain.com it's redirect me to mydomain.com/mail.
i want also to install phpMyAdmin and other services and enter by mydomain.com/phpmyadmin or mydomain.com/phpsysinfo etc..
How can I setup nginx to works with it? I try to configure default.conf but it didn't work.
Thanks.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Nginx and vhosts

Check file /var/www/index.html, it's created by iRedMail and it redirects to '/mail'. You can remove it.

kornel891 wrote:

i want also to install phpMyAdmin and other services and enter by mydomain.com/phpmyadmin or mydomain.com/phpsysinfo etc..

Don't use phpMyAdmin, you may want to try http://adminer.org/ instead, it's just a single php file.

3 (edited by kornel891 2016-04-02 23:11:47)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Check file /var/www/index.html, it's created by iRedMail and it redirects to '/mail'. You can remove it.

kornel891 wrote:

Don't use phpMyAdmin, you may want to try http://adminer.org/ instead, it's just a single php file.

Why can't I use phpMyAdmin?
And,what's with domain and vhosts (ex. domain.com/phpsysinfo)? How can i do it?
phpMyAdmin is in /usr/share location,and i want to enter by domain.com/phpmyadmin..

kornel891 wrote:

Why can't I use phpMyAdmin?

You CAN use it, but it's not recommended due to security concern.